From: Andrea Caldarone on
Hi all,

is it possible to run TS Session Broker as a clustered resource in Windows
Server 2008 (not R2)?
is it possible to run TS License Server as a clustered resource in Windows
Server 2008 (not R2)?

what's happens to my TS NLB farm if the "not clustered TS Session Broker
server" goes down?
what's happens to my TS NLB farm if the "not clustered TS Session License
Server" goes down?

From: Soo Kuan Teo [MSFT] on
TS Connection Broker is cluster aware
TS License Server is not cluster aware
Your session request will not be able to redirect to the correct TS server
if connection broker goes down.

From: Andrea Caldarone on

"Soo Kuan Teo [MSFT]" <sookuant(a)online.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:e0FQGZfcKHA.2160(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> TS Connection Broker is cluster aware
> TS License Server is not cluster aware
> Your session request will not be able to redirect to the correct TS server
> if connection broker goes down.

TS Connection Broker is clkuster aware in Windows 2008 (not R2)? Can you
give same documentations?