From: murpmike on
I have two servers, one physical (SBS 2003) and one virtual (virtual server
2005) hosted by the SBS 2003 server.

When I RDP to the virtual server I get to the login screen in 1 - 2 seconds.
When I RDP into the physical server it takes 3+ MINUTES to get to the login
screen. This just started happening three days ago. No updates had been
applied to the server. And I have since rebooted the servers.

The physical server is a domain controller, exchange server and web server.
The virtual server is a terminal server for customer usage.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.