From: nannuforever on
We have a Windows server 2003 enterprise edition where Lotus Domino server 8.
0 is installed and is configured as a workgroup machine. Once or twice in a
week we are unable to login to the server where it will get stuck at
"Applying computer settings screen" or "applying your personal settings".
There are no events logged in event viewer as well as no errors in msinfo32
(system information). The domino server sometimes will continue to run even
as we will be unable to logn to the server (RDP). we are able to connect to
the services of the machine also through services.msc and also computer
management.

Any more details please let know