From: datel on
We are using accounting application in terminal services.
When we run the application there are created new printers on the server
(these printers are connected to the stations - relation printers).
After disconnection the station from the server, printers are still
installed and visible on the server.
When we restart Spool service printers are closed (deleted) from the server.

How can I setup closing relation printers after closing terminal relation?

Thank You

From: Kudrat Sapaev Kudrat on
Hi,

This problem may occur if there is some compatability problemwith TS server
and the printer dirvers. You can try updating printer driver on both TS and
client.

If this will not help have a look at this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=239088

From: Kudrat Sapaev on
Also have a look at this:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/winserverprint/thread/8d2594b3-0ebc-4606-af5e-468da18c7104