First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Terminal Services Across Mulitple Domains
Server OS: Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Client OS: Windows XP SP3 RDP Client: 6 or above Is it possible to have say 10 machines in a domain to connect to Terminal Services servers in other domains? The idea we are trying to use is to have a "Support" domain then hop into individual domains to support/m... 21 Apr 2010 14:40
All Terminal Redirected accounts showing in the "Start Menu" P
Hello, Yes, when you go to the "Start" button and then "Programs", you see a list of all the current login "Usernames" listed. Currently, about 30 login names which are all accounts that login into the Terminal Server. Recently, my Group Policy object was deleted and I've recreated it. One of the policies t... 19 Apr 2010 20:54
All Terminal Redirected accounts showing in the "Start Menu" Progr
Hi, I'm not sure if this is related to my Group Policy Object being delete, but before this happened, the "Start" Programs menu was fine. Now it shows all of the Terminal Server Accounts on the "Start" "Programs" list. Is this possibly a Group Policy Settings that I mistakenly set, or do I need to recreate ... 19 Apr 2010 04:19
RDP connection problem
I have got following error a few times when trying to connect to w2k8 servers. the security database on the server does not have a computer for this workstation trust relationship If I wait for 10-15 minutes then I can logon no problem. I happened to several w2k8 servers. I think I got such error only afte... 17 Apr 2010 23:59
Terminal Server Check
Hello, we want to check every morning if all Terminal Servers are Ready for sessions. perhaps there is a script or a tool that automatic initiate a rdp session. sometimes we can reach server via ping but the rdp connections dont work. thank you franz ... 17 Apr 2010 18:34
TS and TCP retransmissions
Hi All, Due to users complaining about a slow network I checked the network traffic an utilization. What strikes my attention is that almost 2/3 of the network traffic to our Terminal Servers is TCP retransmissions. My question is what you guys think of this. Is this normal or do I have a malfunctioning s... 17 Apr 2010 06:25
2008R2 rds without license server
I've been doing some tests that after 100 days a RDS server without a License server returns an error and refuses to work anymore, is this ok? ... 17 Apr 2010 08:36
Performance with user in one RDS server.
Hi Jimmy, The bes way is to try. Creat a virtual server and install all required applications, then log several dummy users on and try performing operations. In Process monitor or WSRM monitor resources consumption. ... 16 Apr 2010 07:17
Office 2010 in trialmode
Can I install office without a volume licens and then before 90 days have past install the officelicens? Regards Jimmy ... 19 Apr 2010 15:44
universal do not map network printers switch?
Hi All, ws2003R2 terminal server I know about the registry switch on the workstation to keep or allow users to map their network attached printers. Is there a switch I can throw on the server to make the setting universal, so I do not have to go around to all the workstations? I do not want the workstatio... 16 Apr 2010 21:48