From: Kelly on
Hi, I'm not sure if this is related to my Group Policy Object being delete,
but before this happened, the "Start" Programs menu was fine.

Now it shows all of the Terminal Server Accounts on the "Start" "Programs"
list.

Is this possibly a Group Policy Settings that I mistakenly set, or do I need
to recreate the Group Policy Object again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
From: Kudrat Sapaev on
Hi,

Could you please clarify what do you meant by "Terminal Server Accounts on
the "Start" "Programs""?

If it is what I think, then:

In the GPO linked to the OU with your Terminal Server, check folder
redirection settings. It looks like there is a folder redirection policy
pointing Start menu to the folder containing users' profiles.