From: Chris on
I have got following error a few times when trying to connect to w2k8 servers.

the security database on the server does not have a computer for this
workstation trust relationship

If I wait for 10-15 minutes then I can logon no problem. I happened to
several w2k8 servers. I think I got such error only after added two w2k8 R2
DCs into the existing domain. I still have my w2k3 DCs. Not sure if
anything related to the new DCs.

In the event log I also found following event but don't think it happens
every time I got the above error.

Event ID: 56, Source: TermDD
The Terminal Server security layer detected an error in the protocol stream
and has disconnected the client.

I verified that TS service is not set to use Network Level Authetication.
Do I have a issue with Keberos authentication? My AD replication seems to be
fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.