First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Monitoring tool
There is a free end user monitoring tool that would work for you http://www.real-user-monitoring.com Tristan wrote: Monitor Terminal Server Users? 06-Mar-08 I am looking for some sort of software which can monitor users and logs when the users login and out (some sort of activity monitoring) Any ideas wo... 11 May 2010 16:48
Same problem here
We have six terminal servers experiencing this exact same issue. The issue usually occurs once or twice a week on one or two terminal servers each week. When the issue occurs on one server, no one can logon to any server in the entire cluster. The only way to correct the issue is to reboot the problem server. ... 27 May 2010 10:23
Cannot disable logins on Terminalserver; Which group policy is the cause?
Hello, I have a windows Server 2003 Terminal Server. For working on the server I wanted to disable logins: change logon / disable However I get this message: All remote connections are allowed ... it is ENABLED and set via group policy and cannot be changed. Would somebody know the exact group policy that causes... 19 May 2010 12:42
Different Groups accessing TS 2003
Hi: I currently have a large group of people accessing the Termainl Server using one application so when they log on, all of them just get a screen to log on to that one application and they are on their way. Now I need to add a second application to be accessed by part of this lagre group, hence making tw... 12 May 2010 13:38
Multiple Logon problem with session broker
Currently situation -our environment exists of 2008 R2 Servers - 3 Remote desktop session host servers - 1 Remote desktop session broker (different server) Using DNS round robin 1 FQDN name - 3 server ip's Problem: When connecting to the remote session host, DNS Round Robin picks one of the 3 session h... 10 May 2010 08:47
Remote App in 2008 R2
Thank you Meinolf. "Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]" <meiweb@(nospam)gmx.de> wrote in message news:6cb2911deb618cc9653e511a04c(a)msnews.microsoft.com... Hello Dragon, You can run Windows server 2008 member machines without any problem in a Windows 2003 domain. Where you have to take care about is the new profile... 10 May 2010 08:47
cant run this application
I am running a Terminal Server on Windows 2008 r2 but cant get to run this application called Urdu Inpage, it seems everytime i try to run it it gives out Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: inpage24.exe Application Version: 1.0.0.1 Application Timestamp: 384c9e12 Fault Mod... 11 May 2010 00:19
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 15:38
Roaming Profile clashing with TS Profile in Win SBS 2003
Hi All, I'm new to this forum so I'll say thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I'm looking after a very small company of 5 employees that are running Win 2003 SBS. We've been told we must run our Accounting Software via Terminal Services. No, buying another server is not an option I want to go ... 10 May 2010 04:27
Terminal Server License Types
On one terminal server licensing server installation, can you combine different types of licenses: - retail - open - select -- W ... 11 May 2010 05:42