From: fox7 on
Hi:
I currently have a large group of people accessing the Termainl Server
using one application so when they log on, all of them just get a screen to
log on to that one application and they are on their way.

Now I need to add a second application to be accessed by part of this lagre
group, hence making two goups. One group to access just the one original
application and now a group accesssing the original application and a second
application.

How should I go about this???

I am thinking, or hoping, I can make two groups of users and control the
desktop that way.

All would be in the 'Desktop Users Group', and then make two seperate groups
and limit access to the respective apications they each need, i.e. control
the desktop.

Can this be done?? Or how should it be done?? And tips on the steps to
doing it?? Please!!

This is a stand alone Terminal Server.

Thanks,
fox7
From: fox7 on
Hi:
Please read my first posting to seee what I am trying to do.

But I am seeing this and wonder if this could be my solution.

Under 'Terminal Services Configuration\Connections' on the 'Enviroment' tab,
I have selected "Start the following program when the users log on:" and I
have selected my program for the entire big group. But I am seeing here an
option to "Run intitial program specified by users profile and Remote Desktop
Connection or Terminal Services Client". Can I use this to solve my
problem?? And how or where to I make settings??

Thanks,
Fox7

From: nospam on
Hi,

You can use Remote Application Center to control that, it's freeware,
download it here:
http://www.mqtechnologies.com

Regards

Thomas

"fox7" <fox7(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
CB158C69-CB58-437E-BEA3-F88D5C293C14(a)microsoft.com...

From: fox7 on
Thanks Thomas. I will give that a look!!

F0x7