From: amzd on
Hello,
I have a windows Server 2003 Terminal Server.
For working on the server I wanted to disable logins: change logon /
disable
However I get this message:
All remote connections are allowed ... it is ENABLED and set via group
policy and cannot be changed.
Would somebody know the exact group policy that causes this message?
I would want to change it but don't know which it is.

Thank you.
Andreas
From: Shagun Sharma Tamta [MSFT] on
Try with gpedit.msc->ComputerConfiguration->Administrative Template->Windows
Components->Terminal Services->"Allow users to connect remotely using
Terminal Services".

Thanks,
Shagun

From: amzd on
On 12 Mai, 11:03, "Shagun Sharma Tamta [MSFT]" <shag...(a)microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Try with gpedit.msc->ComputerConfiguration->Administrative Template->Windows
> Components->Terminal Services->"Allow users to connect remotely using
> Terminal Services".
>
> Thanks,
> Shagun
>
> "amzd" <Andreas.me...(a)dmc-group.de> wrote in message

> > Hello,
> > I have a windows Server 2003 Terminal Server.
> > For working on the server I wanted to disable logins: change logon /
> > disable
> > However I get this message:
> > All remote connections are allowed ... it is ENABLED and set via group
> > policy and cannot be changed.
> > Would somebody know the exact group policy that causes this message?
> > I would want to change it but don't know which it is.
>
> > Thank you.
> > Andreas- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Hi,
thank you.
I had to set this policy to "not configured" (nicht konfiguriert in
German).
After that I could again disable logons to the Terminalserver.

Sincerely

Andreas