From: S t i n g r a y on
I am running a Terminal Server on Windows 2008 r2 but cant get to run this application called Urdu Inpage, it seems everytime i try to run it it gives out

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: inpage24.exe

Application Version: 1.0.0.1

Application Timestamp: 384c9e12

Fault Module Name: inpage24.exe

Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1

Fault Module Timestamp: 384c9e12

Exception Offset: 0025e786

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 00000008

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.16.7

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

i tried all the possible combinations of compatibility mode but no luck. same application runs smoothly on windows vista & 7 without any compatibility settings.

can anyone help ?

Regards
From: Rob on
S t i n g r a y <sting(a)sting.net> wrote:
> can anyone help ?

Why don't you try the latest version of the application?
Maybe it has already been fixed.
From: S t i n g r a y on
I already did version 2009, which ran flawlessly on Windows 7 both 32bit &
64bit

thanks

From: M. M�ller on
On Sun, 9 May 2010 11:26:34 +0500, "S t i n g r a y" <sting(a)sting.net>
wrote:

>I am running a Terminal Server on Windows 2008 r2 but cant get to run this application called Urdu Inpage, it seems everytime i try to run it it gives out
[snip]
>i tried all the possible combinations of compatibility mode but no luck. same application runs smoothly on windows vista & 7 without any compatibility settings.

maybe it doesn't run on a server-platform. best to contact the
publisher / programmer and check compatibility with the platform you
want to run it on.
From: Silvia Doomra [MSFT] on
You can try App-V for this.