First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
TS Licensing Service DISAPPEARS
We have one Windows 2003 R2 domain controller that runs the TS Licensing Server Service. Two weeks ago we enlarged the C: drive on that domain controller and we were immediately prompted to reactivate the server. We did that. Today I find that the day we reactivated it, file replication on the domain bro... 5 May 2010 23:50
Sage Accounts on TS ?
Hi all, Anyone running Sage Accounts 2010 on a TS box ? I need to setup a branch office (SBS 2003 at main office and a 2008 server configured as a TS) and all seems to be going well. I will soon need to install Sage on the TS server. Sage seem very retentive about this. Any gotchas that any one's aware of ? ... 10 May 2010 16:34
Permissions questions
Hi, I'm running TS on Windows 2003 Server. I have 15 users who connect via RDP. I have a handful of questions I need some help with. 1) Some of my users have trouble with IE not displaying things properly from time to time, such as webex sessions, flash, etc. These all work fine for me as admin, so do I... 8 May 2010 11:13
How to disable Remote Desktop's SoundRedirector?
Hi There, I'm trying to do what George is suggesting in his 2nd bullet: 2. Or do you want the sound to always play on the server as if you were sitting on the console? ( there are two ways... Tell me if you need help with this one ) I cannot succeed to do this server side. Option 1 does not work. I can... 5 May 2010 13:48
An R3 for 2008 in our future?
Hi All, Anyone hear any rumors on R3 update for Windows 2008 server? -T ... 4 May 2010 12:21
ts2008r2 crashes when everyone logs in at once
Hi All, I had my 2008TS down today for upgrades. When I told them they could all get back in, they crashed the server. Is there any work around to this? -T p.s. logging in one at a time work perfectly. ... 6 May 2010 18:45
Huge hardware upgrade, WS2008 no faster
Hi All, Host: CentOS 5.4 X64 Guest: Windows Server 2008 R2 x32 (WS08) (A.K.A. Vista Server) Virtual Box: 3.1.6 Virtual Box Guest Additions: 3.1.6 I just upgraded my server from a Core2Duo version of a Xeon to a X5750. I went from two cores to twelve. I upped the guest from 2 cores to 8. Problem: WS08 is no... 3 May 2010 20:57
AD DS and RDS
Hello, I'm French then excuse me for my languague if is not correct... Is it possible to install Active Directory and the RDS in the same Serveur to connect 10 persons ? Windows Server 2008 R2 Bi-processor (2 GHz x2) 12 Go Ram Is it a problem to wook my applications ( error registry or other ? ) ? Best... 5 May 2010 18:18
2008 R2 Workgroup Lic Server
We have multiple Domains separated by firewalls. I would like to use a single 2008 R2 RDS License Server to dole out "per device" CAL's to all of our 2008 & 2003 Terminal Servers. The SMB, RPC, NetBios (TCP & UDP,) and 100 dynamic (RPC) high ports have been opened on the firewalls allowing communication to th... 1 May 2010 18:43
How to initate Remote desktop connection from other program
Hello, I have a Remote Desktop connection working on a laptop through an Aircard. There is a facility on the Manager interface (VZ Access Manager) to run a program. I'd like to initate the RDC from there so that the user only has one icon to click. Is it possible and how to I address it? Thank you for any... 1 May 2010 18:43