From: Mike on
Hi,

I'm running TS on Windows 2003 Server. I have 15 users who connect via RDP.
I have a handful of questions I need some help with.

1) Some of my users have trouble with IE not displaying things properly
from time to time, such as webex sessions, flash, etc. These all work fine
for me as admin, so do I have a permissions problem possibly? Not sure where
to look.

2) Also, my users see all printers for all users, is that also a
permissions problem? Ideally I would only want a user to see the printers
they can actually print to.

Mike

From: Vera Noest on
Don't know about your point 1), but point 2) means that you already
have made all of your users Administrators. Only Administrators and
Print Operators see all printers, normal users see only their own
printers. That is *NOT* a good thing. Also means that your point 1)
is not caused by lack of permissions, more like the add-ins to IE
where installed without first putting the server into "install
mode".

Vera Noest
Remote Desktop Services troubleshooting
http://ts.veranoest.net

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?= <Mike(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 04
maj 2010:

From: Mike on
Vera,

Thanks for the reply. Actually my users are not admins, but they are power
users, would that also show all printers?

Also, I did consider that my IE addons were not installed in "install mode",
went back and removed/readded them in install mode and it didn't make a
difference. Once something is installed incorrectly, is there a way to fix
it?

Mike

From: Vera Noest on
Yes, Power Users also see all printers.

You could try to install the add-in again in install mode, using a
newly created administrator account.

Vera Noest
Remote Desktop Services troubleshooting
http://ts.veranoest.net

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?= <Mike(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 07
maj 2010 in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services: