From: Colin on
Hi all,

Anyone running Sage Accounts 2010 on a TS box ? I need to setup a branch
office (SBS 2003 at main office and a 2008 server configured as a TS) and all
seems to be going well. I will soon need to install Sage on the TS server.
Sage seem very retentive about this. Any gotchas that any one's aware of ?
Many thanks.

Regards Colin.
From: Kudrat Sapaev on
Hi Collin,

I Have it running on a few og my servers, I did not install it though,
people from SAGE did.
But I have never had any problems nor complains from the users.
From: Colin on
Hi Kudrat,

That's reassuring, thanks for your reply.

Regards Colin.

From: fox7 on
Colin:
Geeezz, I don't know. I have read the responses, and I will give you my
experience.

I am running MAS 90 on a server and I set up the Terminal Server so people
could come in across VPNs to access the MAS 90, and not have access to our
main server. So I installed the MAS 90 client on the terminal server and
then mapped the starting of the application to the MAS 90 application running
on our main server. i.e. the short cut is mapped to the main server just
like I was setting up a client on my main network to access the MAS 90.

You might want to contact Sage and see what they recommend.

fox7