From: W on
We have one Windows 2003 R2 domain controller that runs the TS Licensing
Server Service. Two weeks ago we enlarged the C: drive on that domain
controller and we were immediately prompted to reactivate the server. We
did that. Today I find that the day we reactivated it, file replication
on the domain broke (there is one other domain controller). Today I also
found out that the TS Licensing Server service simply DISAPPEARED from the
list of services.

What conditions would cause a TS Licensing Server service to simply
disappear entirely? Is there any way to reactivate it, or are we
expected to start over from scratch?

From: W on
Does anyone have a list of the circumstances that would cause a Terminal
Services Licensing server to simply uninstall itself automatically?