First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Java Updater Process
Hi All, I have around 80 active users on one of my Terminal Servers (WinServer2003), all are running the jusched.exe process. I have tried disabling the check via the Java icon in the control panel - but this either isn't working at all, or just not globally. I have tried searching the registry and deletin... 23 Apr 2010 11:49
How to connect with Terminal Services or VPN
Hello, A client gave me a laptop to set up with an Aircard and wants to be able to connect to his server remotely. There is nothing in the aircard software in which to configure a VPN. Can someone either describe how to configure the machine to logon to terminal services or set up a VPN or direct me to some ... 30 Apr 2010 15:10
Thin Client Issues with Terminal Server 2003
Server: Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 Standard Edition 2x Intel Xeon 5120 Processors 4gb RAM with Clients us a custom built OS from thinstation.org. Up until the last few months I have had no issues with the terminal server or the applications. However over the last 1 to 1.5 months I have began having pr... 24 Apr 2010 23:50
Print screen
I want to disable the print screen option for the terminal server users how to do that help me with the steps -- sundar ... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
Print screen
I dont to disable printscreen option for the user using the terminal server to how to do this -- sundar ... 23 Apr 2010 04:31
Remove double TS CALL license
By accedent i have entered the purchased TS Calls twice in our 2008 Licensing server. Is there a way to remove one of the double entered Calls? Kind regards Richard ... 22 Apr 2010 17:40
Redundancy in RDS licensing role
I've read somewhere about redundancy features in 2008R2 RDS licensing but i can't find any MS documents about it. What are these new features and how to they are implemented? for example, i have all my licenses active on server A and it breaks hard then i also i have a license server B that's not activated(as... 28 Apr 2010 00:42
can not remote desk windows 2003 server on winxp, win 7, but it is OK on win 2008
I have installed a lot of windows 2003 servers through ghost image. But I find that I can not remote desk the servers on winxp, win 7, the event log of win 2003 is below: Event Type: Error Event Source: Winlogon Event Category: None Event ID: 1218 Date: 2010-4-22 Time: 13:03:46 User: N/A Computer: serve... 27 Apr 2010 02:09
Upgrading Windows terminal services 2003 to Windows remote desktop
Our company has an old windows 2003 terminal server (TS) and the license server is located in a Windows 2003 DC. The TS is slow and we need to expand it - We are purchasing a new Windows 2008 server to replace the old 2003 TS server. We would like to retire the old Windows 2003 server and replace it with the... 21 Apr 2010 17:46
Printers not showing up for Win7 clients
Hi, I can see other posts here who have same prob I have. Remote login clients using Win7 can't print and can't see their printers listd. Terminal server runs Windows Server 2k3. Remote XP clients have no probs at all. Only new clients computers with Win7 get this prob. I'm guessing Windows Server 2k8 doesnt ha... 12 May 2010 13:38