From: sundar on
I dont to disable printscreen option for the user using the terminal server
to how to do this
--
sundar
From: Divya Bhagavan[MSFT] on
Can you try this?

From mstsc client( RDC7) go to Local Resources Tab-> in "Local devices and
resources" dialog, uncheck the "Clipboard" option and connect to the
terminal server.

Let us know if this is what you are looking for?

Thanks
Divya

From: Kudrat Sapaev on
Hi,

Divya's recommendation is good, but in that case nothing stops user from
making screenshot of the Terminal session from the local PC, i mean reduce
the size of the Terminal Session and make a screenshot, easy.

You can have a look at this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/35968

But realisticly if users want to get a picture you cannot stop him, for
example hi can make a picture using his mobile phone :-)

Pages: 1
Prev: Remove double TS CALL license
Next: Print screen