From: Dicky-Tiesto on
By accedent i have entered the purchased TS Calls twice in our 2008 Licensing
server. Is there a way to remove one of the double entered Calls?

Kind regards
Richard
From: Shagun Sharma Tamta [MSFT] on
As per my understanding, I don't think there is any way on windows 2008 LS
to delete/remove installed license key packs. But, on windows 2008R2, it is
possible to achieve it by using UninstallLicenseKeyPackWithId method of
win32_TSLicenseKeyPack class.

Thanks,
Shagun