First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Issue with RemoteApp Digital Signature
Hello Folks! I'm settings the RemoteApp Digital Signature and I'dont able of it. The steps followed have been: 1) I have generated with my exchange server a certification request putting the private key exportable. 2) With this request, I have purchased a SSL Certificate i GoDaddy, I paste the request and ... 30 Apr 2010 11:44
Can't connect with Remote Desktop
I went past license grace period for Remote Desktop. However, I only need 1 connection for remote admin of the server. When I connect I used to get problem with license protocol message. I configured a licensing server but this was the wrong thing to do. Now, I get the error saying there are no licensing... 2 May 2010 16:29
TS roaming profiles deleting after logout
Afternoon all, I have been trying to get my TS roaming profiles to work correctly for some time now and I just cant seem to get it right. Currenly I have a GPO that points all terminal sessions to another server share as well as redirects the users documents folder. Profile- \\10.10.0.1\tsprofiles\MDoy... 29 Apr 2010 16:58
Strange behaviour on first login, typed characters get twisted
Hello, I am running a Windows Terminal Server Farm based on Windows 2008 R2. The users connect through web to the farm. I have approved the Internet Explorer as available application. When a user connects and opens the IE and types in a web address the letters get disarranged. This happens only with the Inte... 6 May 2010 06:23
Cached Exchanged Mode
Hi Is it possible to turn on cached exchange mode on a 2k8 R2 terminal server in an SBS2008 domain, the outlook clients are attached to the sbs 2008 exchange server and I want to have outlook OSTs on the terminal server as an extra form of backup.. cheers Ash Rile ... 29 Apr 2010 03:31
access the same user several times en TS windows 2008 R2
hello: How to connect a single user windows several times in 2008, I have 20 TS licenses, but will not let me enter it twice with the same user. in Windows 2003 if permitted, but i dont know that GPO or parameter in RDP must be changed. thanks ... 28 Apr 2010 07:15
RDP Performance Over High Latency Links
Hi, I have a couple of questions concerning performance of RDP over a high latency link. First, a little background. Back at the data center we have a VMWare Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. The client is about 120 - 130ms away (1 way). The client uses a VMWare plug-in in the IE browser which in turn uses th... 28 Apr 2010 17:29
Can't remote print on TS 2003
We have a TS running on Windows Server 2003. I have configured the RDP client on the TS Configuration to allow remote printing for client connections. Yet when I connect with an XP RDP client none of the printers are brought to the terminal server for them to print with. I have checked GP settings (and manually s... 30 Apr 2010 21:53
could not use "shortcuts"
Hi I�ve a "little" problem with a 2003 terminalserver (with citrix) I can�t use (nearly) any shortcuts which are on the destop e.g. word, notepad, excel error message is: you do not have permissions. The path or file could not reached (translated from german) I can start the programs via the menu trying to... 27 Apr 2010 05:26
How to join RemoteFX partner program?
1. How to join RemoteFX partner program? what's the advantage? 2. Any more detailed tech. documents on RemoteFX, e.g., what's the requirement of client beside your specific decoder? can we define and use our own codec in host/client side? Thanks. ... 23 Apr 2010 21:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last