From: PariP on
Hello,

I am running a Windows Terminal Server Farm based on Windows 2008 R2. The
users connect through web to the farm. I have approved the Internet Explorer
as available application. When a user connects and opens the IE and types in
a web address the letters get disarranged. This happens only with the
Internet Explorer as a seamless application and only the first time after the
login. When you try it again everything works normally. This is not a gig
issue but it is confusing and it's really a pain. I tried this on a seperate
test server with terminal services on it (2008 R2) and the same...is this a
general bug?
Can anyone help me to get rid of this nerving behaviour?

Cheers
PariP
From: Roman Porter [MSFT] on
What settings are you using to logon to the server?

Thanks,
Roman

From: PariP on
What settings do you mean? There is nothing special setup, The user connects
to the RdWeb site and is choosing an approved application. Then they
authenticate themself normally.

Greets
Pari