From: Mark A. Sam on
Hello,

I have a Remote Desktop connection working on a laptop through an Aircard.
There is a facility on the Manager interface (VZ Access Manager) to run a
program. I'd like to initate the RDC from there so that the user only has
one icon to click. Is it possible and how to I address it?

Thank you for any help and God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

From: Soo Kuan Teo [MSFT] on
What is the Windows version are you running on your laptop?
the Remote Desktop connection program is at:
%systemdrive%\Windows\System32\mstsc.exe
For example, if your laptop system drive is drive c:, then it is at:
c:\Windows\System32\mstsc.exe

From: Mark A. Sam on
Thanks Soo. It is Windows 7 and someone took it for a couple days. I'll
check it out when I get back and if that isn't the path, I'll do a search
for mstsc.exe.

From: Mark A. Sam on
Soo, I tried using %systemdrive%\Windows\System32\mstsc.exe on another
machine and it brought up a logon dialog, but not the RDC dialog. When I
entered the logon info, nothing happened. Bringing up RDC seperately worked
fine.

From: Mark A. Sam on
I got it resolved. I copied c:\Windows\System32\mstsc form a dialogbox and
left out the .exe.