From: Eric on
There is a free end user monitoring tool that would work for you http://www.real-user-monitoring.com

Tristan wrote:

Monitor Terminal Server Users?
06-Mar-08

I am looking for some sort of software which can monitor users and logs when
the users login and out (some sort of activity monitoring)

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tris

On Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:59 AM
Tristan wrote:

Monitor Terminal Server Users?
I am looking for some sort of software which can monitor users and logs when
the users login and out (some sort of activity monitoring)

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tris

On Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:51 PM
Vera Noest [MVP] wrote:

Logon and Logoff Events are recorded in the EventLog on the server, if you
Logon and Logoff Events are recorded in the EventLog on the server,
if you have enabled auditing of security events.

It's not completely clear what else you want to monitor.
Check this:
RecordTS - record everything your users are doing on your Terminal
Servers, by Cl?udio Rodrigues
http://www.tsfactory.com/page.php?mode=privateview&pageID=4

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

"Tristan" <Tristan.Salisbury(a)bluespier.com> wrote on 06 mar 2008
in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services:

On Friday, March 07, 2008 7:11 AM
Tristan wrote:

We want to be able to run off reports of users logging in during the past
We want to be able to run off reports of users logging in during the past
month. We also want to be able to monitor users disk usage.

How can you enable the auditing for the security events.

Thanks in advance.
Tris

"Vera Noest [MVP]" <vera.noest(a)remove-this.hem.utfors.se> wrote in message

On Friday, March 07, 2008 9:25 AM
Vera Noest [MVP] wrote:

In a Group POlicy in your domain, or the local policy.
In a Group POlicy in your domain, or the local policy.
Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net

"Tristan" <Tristan.Salisbury(a)bluespier.com> wrote on 07 mar 2008:

On Monday, March 10, 2008 1:24 AM
Frane wrote:

Hello Tristan,You can check third party solution on www.terminalserviceslog.
Hello Tristan,

You can check third party solution on www.terminalserviceslog.com
It monitors:
Connection start (date and hour)
User
Duration
IDLE time
Active time
Disconnected session time
Connection end (date and hour)
Status

Frane wrote:

Hello Tristan,You can check third party solution on www.terminalserviceslog.
Hello Tristan,

You can check third party solution on www.terminalserviceslog.com
It monitors:
Connection start (date and hour)
User
Duration
IDLE time
Active time
Disconnected session time
Connection end (date and hour)
Status

On Mar 6, 2:59 pm, "Tristan" <Tristan.Salisb...(a)bluespier.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:48 PM
RandyH wrote:

Re: Monitor Terminal Server Users?
Tristan wrote:
I use GP LOGON/LOGOFF scripts to record %username% + %computername% +
date + time

echo LOGON %computername% - %username% %date% %time% >>
\\ServerName\Sharename\Server\%username%.log

Tristan wrote:
I use GP LOGON/LOGOFF scripts to record %username% + %computername% +
date + time

echo LOGON %computername% - %username% %date% %time% >>
\\ServerName\Sharename\Server\%username%.log

WPF Binding Beyond the Limitation of Name Scopes
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ef583104-e507-491d-b05f-49faac8854c8/wpf-binding-beyond-the-li.aspx