From: fox7 on
Hi:
Terminal Server 2003.

I have multiple instances of a printer in the 'Printer and Faxes' folder
of a single printer which has gotten there by different sessions. It has
listed:

HP 1022 Session 1
HP 1022 Session 1 (Copy 1)
HP 1002 Session 2
ETC.

When I right click and try to delete ithe printer it gives an error message
saying the computer has lost contact with the server and it will not let me
delete it.

How can I delete these multi instances of this printer??????

Thanks,
Fox7
From: fox7 on
Ok, Ok!!! A big double Doh!!! for me.

Re-booting the system got rid of the extranous multi presences of the
printers.

I am having another problem with the printers and will start a new post for
that.

Thanks for lookking!

Fox7

"fox7" wrote:

> Hi:
> Terminal Server 2003.
>
> I have multiple instances of a printer in the 'Printer and Faxes' folder
> of a single printer which has gotten there by different sessions. It has
> listed:
>
> HP 1022 Session 1
> HP 1022 Session 1 (Copy 1)
> HP 1002 Session 2
> ETC.
>
> When I right click and try to delete ithe printer it gives an error message
> saying the computer has lost contact with the server and it will not let me
> delete it.
>
> How can I delete these multi instances of this printer??????
>
> Thanks,
> Fox7

Pages: 1
Prev: Monitoring tool