From: cinz on
Hi,
I know that I can't request the Microsoft support to my problem.
I hacked registry to join an XP MCE to the domain.
Now I can access all the domain resources, but when I try to connect to the
terminal server I get an error messages that states "The remote session was
disconnected because there are no Terminal Server client access licenses
available for this computer. Please contact the server administrator. "
I'm the administrator :(
I try everythink. pls help me

From: Bob Campbell on
I think they are two separate unrelated things.
You don't need to be in the domain to connect to a terminal server.
You need a terminal server client access license to connect to a terminal
server.

From: Danny Sanders on
Your problem is with terminal services licensing.

See:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/howtobuy/licensing/ts2003.mspx

hth
DDS

From: cinz on
Ok, but the others XP Pro clients obtains regular access. I'm trying just
now with a new xp pro client and there is no problem.
Does MCE work only with Per User license access?

From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
No, but the client must be able to store the license locally in its
registry. I think that that is your problem.

Vera Noest
MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
RDS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net

"cinz" <con�ff(a)ffff.r> wrote on 24 mar 2010 in
microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services: