From: jas0n on
We are looking to use a Terminal Service (Remote Desktop Services) farm
using 2008 R2 to run the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 client software.

One issue I have is how to integrate Outlook 2007 with this. We do not want
Outlook used on the TS/RDS server farm if we can help it and keep the farm
as Dynamics AX client only if possible.

Does the RemoteApp session interact with the local users Outlook setup on
their local laptop/desktop or does it invoke an Outlook session from their
Terminal Server/Remote Desktop Server when they send an email from within
the Dynamics AX 2009 Client when running it as a RemoteApp ?

From: AJ on
I don't know about AX, but the Dynamics CRM Outlook Addin, is just that, an
Outlook Addin. The addin has a separate installation .exe and has to be
configured for it to work.