From: Clint80126 on
I just purchased 40 ts cals for 2003. I had them activated yesterday.
However I messed up and had them installed as per user instead of per device.
I was told I have to remove the CAL's before they will add the new ones back
as device cals. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks so much!
From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
THere's no way to uninstall the licenses, but you can simple start
again with an empty license database and install the licenses again.
See:

957553 - How to free up client access licenses for Windows Server
2003 Terminal Licensing Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=957553

Vera Noest
MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
RDS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net

=?Utf-8?B?Q2xpbnQ4MDEyNg==?=
<Clint80126(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 26 mar 2010 in
microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services: