From: create_share on
Hi!

I read on the internet that windows 2003 Terminal Server can redirect
network printers but it is not doing it with my HP Laserjet 2055dn. The
Driver is installed on the Terminal Server. If i share this printer then it
is being redirected but we need to use it as a network printer for everybody.

Any Solution?
From: create_share on
After upgrading RDP Client to version 6 the problem is resolved.

Thanks!