From: Pearl on
One of our local administrators on a terminal server is having program
installation issues. He is able to Rdp into the Tserver but when he tries to
install the program via Install mode, he is denied the ability to install it.
He has installed other programs before in this manner. The only difference
is that this program is installed from a BAT file. Is there any permissions
or policies that I need to modify to allow him to install the program. I am
a Domain Admin on the Tserver and I was able to install the program.
From: Vera Noest on
=?Utf-8?B?UGVhcmw=?= <Pearl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 10
apr 2010 in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services:

> One of our local administrators on a terminal server is having
> program installation issues. He is able to Rdp into the Tserver
> but when he tries to install the program via Install mode, he is
> denied the ability to install it.
> He has installed other programs before in this manner. The
> only difference
> is that this program is installed from a BAT file. Is there
> any permissions or policies that I need to modify to allow him
> to install the program. I am a Domain Admin on the Tserver and
> I was able to install the program.

What is the exact error message that he gets when trying to run the
bat file?

Vera Noest
Remote Desktop Services troubleshooting
http://ts.veranoest.net