From: Danny Sanders on
Is there a way through group policy or scripts to shut down a thin client
when they close the terminal server session?
I want to have them log in and a certain program starts from the server,
when they exit that program from the terminal server I would like to have
the thin client shut down so if they need to get back into the terminal
session they would need to start the thin client again.

anyone doing this?

TIA
DDS

From: Roman Porter [MSFT] on
There is no such GP on the server that will allow you to do this. You'll
have to ask the thin client manufacturer if they have any settings that do
this.

Thanks,
Roman