From: ToddAndMargo on
Hi All,

I just upgraded a Terminal Server (TS). I now have an i7 with eight
cores. Problem: when TS users kick off certain tasks, such as
printing, ALL eight cores get max'ed and no one else can use the
system. How do I limit the cores any one user (except admin) can
use?

Many thanks,
-T
From: Kudrat Sapaev on
Hi,

You can make use of Windows System Resource Manager.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/management/wsrm/default.mspx

It allows to manage resource allocation on per user basis.
From: ToddAndMargo on
On 04/13/2010 12:35 AM, Kudrat Sapaev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can make use of Windows System Resource Manager.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/management/wsrm/default.mspx
>
> It allows to manage resource allocation on per user basis.

Thank you!