From: Wim on
We have a windows2008 R2 and terminalsserver running. Clients can connect to
tswebaccess but sometimes the users can logon to tswebaccess but they don't
see any applications.
In the log of the win2008 server there is an error:
There are no applications available on de server. Check if the server is a
terminalserver or if the server is online.

Anybody suggestions what happend?

From: Wim on
Extra info:

When i restart IIS then the applications will be available.

From: Kudrat Sapaev on
Hi,
Take a look at this explanation by Kristin.
Maybe it is applicable to your situation.

http://blog.kristinlgriffin.com/2010/03/rd-web-access-is-emply.html#comments
From: Wim on
Thanks but this won't work for us.
We have one Terminal Server on windows server 2008 R2.
Anybody else?

From: Wim on
We have 1 Terminal server running.
The solutions witch is provided by Kudrat is when you have a terminal server
farm.
And thats not the case.

Does anyone else have an answer?