From: freedom on
Hello

I have a 2008 member server with TSE implemented, I installed
RemoteApp Manager to publish applications through
RDP file.

The issue: the implementation of the RDP file I am asked to install
a self signed certificate specific TSE server (the validity of this
certificate
is 6 months), I have not found a way to extend its validity.

My question: what will be the consequences at least six
the expiration of this certificate, are there a way to change this
validity or does it generate a domain certificate which would replace
knowing the self signed certificate
I've tested but that the certificate proposed to install the
position is always self signed.

Thank you for your answers

Cordially