From: GVB on
Currently situation
-our environment exists of 2008 R2 Servers
- 3 Remote desktop session host servers
- 1 Remote desktop session broker (different server)

Using DNS round robin 1 FQDN name - 3 server ip's

Problem:
When connecting to the remote session host, DNS Round Robin picks one of the
3 session host servers, that server talks to the session broker and will take
the one with the lowest load(like it should be) But we always have to give
our credentials when this process happens.

For example: User 1 makes a connection to the farm, dns picks a server and
we have to give our credentials again. Next that server will look to the
session broker to decide with server to use and we again have to give our
credentials to this server.

We can not let our users logon multiple times to establish a connection with
our remote desktop host server.
We used the technet guides to setup our environment.
We tried using single sign on guide from the msdn blogs, that was not an
option.

How can we get this done by only giving our credentials one time?
Greetz,
Gunther