From: Jun Kai on
Hi Moncho,

Please advice how do you go back to use printer redirection in 2003.

I have just upgraded by servers from 2003 to 2008 SP2 and i am facing the same printing slowness issues which is bugging everyone right now.

moncho wrote:

On 5/24/2010 12:35 PM, Joe wrote:I have not found a hotfix for this and the
25-May-10

On 5/24/2010 12:35 PM, Joe wrote:

I have not found a hotfix for this and the same problem resides on W2K8
R2. I never found a resolution to lower the size of the print job so
I went back to using printer redirection in W2K3.

I know your pain.

moncho

XAML Organizer
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ac373a5d-e497-4e07-9186-12166e83a024/xaml-organizer.aspx