From: zuckermanf on
I am trying to create a custom QAT ribbon and I'm almost there.....
I have created the XML code below in USysRibbon table and it seems to
work fine.
But there are two additional buttons I want to add (AZ sort ascending
& ZA sort descending).
These do not seem to work as the others.
I can add these buttons manually to the QAT, but I cannot seem to add
them via the XML code.
Can anyone help?
Fred

<customUI xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/
customui">
<ribbon startFromScratch="true" >
<qat>
<sharedControls>
<button idMso="FindDialog" />
<button idMso="FilePrintPreview" />
<button idMso="FilterAdvancedByForm" />
<button idMso="ApplyFilter" />
</sharedControls>
</qat>
</ribbon>
</customUI>
From: zuckermanf on
On Dec 1, 5:27 pm, "zuckerm...(a)gmail.com" <zuckerm...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> I am trying to create a custom QAT ribbon and I'm almost there.....
> I have created the XML code below in USysRibbon table and it seems to
> work fine.
> But there are two additional buttons I want to add (AZ sort ascending
> & ZA sort descending).
> These do not seem to work as the others.
> I can add these buttons manually to the QAT, but I cannot seem to add
> them via the XML code.
> Can anyone help?
> Fred
>
> <customUI xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/
> customui">
> <ribbon startFromScratch="true" >
> <qat>
> <sharedControls>
> <button idMso="FindDialog" />
> <button idMso="FilePrintPreview" />
> <button idMso="FilterAdvancedByForm" />
> <button idMso="ApplyFilter" />
> </sharedControls>
> </qat>
> </ribbon>
> </customUI>

Guess What, I found my answer by searching for Access.QAT and copying
the format there.
This is my end result which seems to be working (in case anyone had
the same question).
Fred

<mso:customUI xmlns:mso="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/
customui">
<mso:ribbon startFromScratch="true" >
<mso:qat>
<mso:sharedControls>
<mso:control idQ="mso:FilePrintPreview" visible="true"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:SortUp" visible="true"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:SortDown" visible="true"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:FindDialog" visible="true"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:FilterAdvancedByForm" visible="true"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:FilterToggleFilter" visible="true"/>
</mso:sharedControls>
</mso:qat>
</mso:ribbon>
</mso:customUI>