From: zyus on
I'm using Access & Excel 2007.

When i try to export data to excel from my query, the number of records is
only limited to 65000 rows.

I thought that 2007 excel can handle more than 65000 rows.

Appreciate any advise.

Thanks
From: Gina Whipp on
zyus,

Yes it can handle 1mil rows... or there about. Are you using the
TransferSpreadsheet method? Like...

DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "QueryName",
Output_Path_And_File

A macro?

Would hep if we could see what you are using...

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: a a r o n . k e m p f on
Sounds to me like you should be using SQL Server and an ETL tool
so so so so so very sorry that Access is stuck in the stone ages