From: Bob Newmam on
I bought/intstalled/registered Q 2007, even imported all my old data okay
and it works fine. However... everytime I start the program it does not
remember the data file, it goes to the "Welcome to Quicken 2007 Get started
with Quicken screen. It asks me if I'm a new or existing user etc. as
though it's the 1st time is program has been run! How do I get it to stop
this & behave normally? (There is not even one of those boxes "don't show
this at startup" choices).

Help please... Bob

From: Bob Newmam on
If they can't get it right it sounds to me like their 60 day money back
policy should be taken advantage of.

Bob

From: R. C. White on
Hi, Bob.

How many times are you going to repeat this question?

Have you tried what I suggested? What result did you get?

RC