From: Shawn on
just set up outlook 2007. when i try to delete email it only strikes a line
thru it and I noticed that there is no deleted folder in the folder list. How
do I send my deleted mail to this folder after I create it?
From: VanguardLH on
Shawn wrote:

> just set up outlook 2007. when i try to delete email it only strikes a line
> thru it and I noticed that there is no deleted folder in the folder list. How
> do I send my deleted mail to this folder after I create it?

The strikethrough of deleted items is normal when using IMAP. It identifies
items that are *eligible* for deletion whenever you get around to next
synchronizing your e-mail client with your mailbox. Eligible items need to
get purged from the mail server, not just your e-mail client, so both stay
in sync for the deletion. You can manually do a Purge but that needs to
connects to your mailbox to do the sync, or you just wait until the next
scheduled mail poll to sync your e-mail client and mailbox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imap

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook
Next: open iPhone photos outlook?