|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
how do i export outlook to ical?
... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
Every mail item flaged as "reminder"
Outlook 2001 Exchange 2005 On my outlook client to exchange today, every email I had was flagged as a pop-up reminder (all 1128 of them). I did a dismiss all but ultimately had to close & restart outlook. Any idea as to what caused this "reminder"? -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz(a)comcast.net... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
Unable to attach pst or import pst
older format pst, trying to link it into Outlook 2007, error file size exceeds storage limit use shift delete to permananetly delete content to reduce file size. But how can we clean it out if we can't open it in outlook to reduce the file size ran a scan pst on it and repaired, but keep getting the same error ... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
format "mark my comments with"
Using WinXP and Office 2007 I have typed my name in the "mark my comments with" and would like to format my comments as bold and red. How can I do that? Right now the comments include my name, but everything is blue. ... 7 Jun 2010 17:45
Import Addresses from Excel - destination folders is blank
MS Outlook 2003- I am trying to import addresses from Excel to Outlook. I have created an Excel .csv file and when I go thru the Outlook steps to import,,, when I get to the step for the "destination folder" it is blank. Everything is okay to where I 'browse' for file to import, then hit 'next' and the destin... 7 Jun 2010 16:38
Outlook address resolution
XP with Outlook 2003 SP3 and Exchange 2003 SP2. A user's login ID is TRISD and it's the same as his Exchange alias. When he typed in TRISD in cc: and click on Check Name it was resolved. Next time when he typed TRIS it resolved his name automatically as Trisna, David <TRISJ>. But if typed as TRISD nothing g... 7 Jun 2010 17:45
How to delete Messages in ascending order - Outlook 2010
When I highlight a message (Outlook 2010) in the in box to delete and after deletion, I want the cursor to move up to the message above it and not below it. ... 7 Jun 2010 17:45
Microsoft Outlook 2010
I am trying to back up my contacts. According to the help file, it SHOULD be under File, Options, advanced and in there should be a export. Mine is not there. Does anyone have any ideas why this is? Jacob ... 7 Jun 2010 16:38
proposed new time issue
we are running office 2007 on exchange 2003 I have one user who whenever he sends out a meeting invite and someone proposes a new time and he accepts the new time it places both the invites on the calendar and doesn't remove the original time. I asked him if he was being prompted to remove the original time and... 7 Jun 2010 14:20
Minimizing an Outlook 2003 window causes it to CLOSE completel
thank you to simple "neo [mvp outlook]" wrote: Does the Outlook icon still show right next to the clock in the system tray (bottom of screen, right side)? If yes, Outlook was just configured to "hide" when minimized so it won't show on the taskbar. Just right click on the Outlook icon right next t... 7 Jun 2010 13:02
When replying to email recipient recieves 2 or more copies of rep
When I reply to an email the recipient will receive 2 copies of the reply email. Using Outlook 2003. -- slim ... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
Shortcuts - Folders - Sent Items
Our firm just upgraded to 2010. I had to re-create the shortcuts. In the main shortcut folder (the first one), I am unable to save the "Sent Items" folder. When I exit and reopen Outlook, that particular folder is gone and I have to add it again. Suggestions? ... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
How can I clean up old calendar entries?
My mailbox size keeps growing. I can take care of my inbox, sent items, deleted files; but I don't know how to get rid of old calendar entries. This just keeps growing and growing. ... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
Organizing mail folders in Outlook
Does anyone know how to organize +100 mail folders in Outlook? It is very difficult to scroll and read these +100 mail folders. Color-coded these folders would be my first choice but Outlook doesn't offer this function. Is there another add on software to Outlook to make things more easier to organize these fol... 7 Jun 2010 15:30
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11