First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
How do I set email so it checks for new emails upon opening?
My current email is Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. With my previous computer my email program would open any new messages when I opened my email program, and it would check for new messages every few minutes (you could set how often) while my email program was open. I can't find out to set my current email, ... 6 Jun 2010 09:26
Email messages and pics are outlined and in box form
How do I change my Email Messages that I receive that appear outlined in box form? They are inside a box and it is a mess. Thanks debull(a)gmail.com ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
block calender empty slots
hi community my calender is a public calender. is there way to prevent others from viewing my free empty slots in my own calender because i do not want any e-invite? I am using outlook 2007 appreciate for any kind assistance in this.. 10s community :) -- oldLearner57 ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
Merge Contacts
I have an Access file that has over 500 contacts in it. Several times a year, I want to send this information to multiple users across the nation. They already have these contacts in Outlook. What I'm looking to do is find a way that they can override the existing contact with the new contact information. There ... 5 Jun 2010 21:19
"find" is permenantly highlighted in the standard bar
When I open Outlook the "find" is orange and I can't reply to email and if I do click on "reply" then Outlook hangs. I can do pretty much anything else. I don't know what else to try. I have scanned for viruses. I have used the restore point back to when I did not have this problem. I have used my office 2003 d... 5 Jun 2010 21:19
cannot copy photos received in microsoft outlook
I use to be able to copy or save pictures in jpg format (or others) to my hard drive etc. Now for reasons I can't figure out I cannot save any pictures I receive from my family - there is no error message - it just will not save the pictures - and it use to. Microsoft Outlook 2003. Any tricks or line I have to... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
can't view the sender's name on my incoming email messages
I previously was able to view the sender's name on my incoming messages but for whatever reason it is no longer displayed, only the subject line appears. Is there a setting I need to look at in Outlook 2003 to allow this to view? ... 5 Jun 2010 19:08
Rules Work But No Notification
My rules all work but I don't get notified when a new email comes in unless it just goes into my Inbox. I think this used to work but never paid much attention. Hope this makes sense. Office 2007, no Exchange. -- DrDOS ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
How do I launch multiple instances of Outlook in XP Pro?
On one of my two Lenovo notebooks running XP Pro and 2003 Office, I can launch multiple instances of Outlook so I can have one window with my mail open and another with my calendar. On my other identically set-up notebook, I cannot launch multiple instances. Where can I find instructions as to what settings ... 5 Jun 2010 19:08