First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
emails printing out in tiny point size
Just recently, when I print out emails, some of them print out in a tiny (2-point) size. Our IT person doesn't have any answers. Can someone help me? ... 3 Jun 2010 10:03
Outlook 2007 client closing unexpectedly
Hi, Can someone offer me insight into what is causing the Outlook 2007 client to close down unexpectedly? It occurs while I am running a third party ( Cisco Meetingplace ) calendar plugin called MPOL. I can reproduce it consistently. I also noticed it seems to only occur with Internet Explorer 6. When I... 3 Jun 2010 10:03
New Outlook message showing up under Word icon in Windows 7
In Outlook if I am composing a new message it appears under the Word icon instead of Outlook. I am using Office 2003 in Windows 7 professional. I understand that I DO have Word as my email editor but I really would like newly composed messages to open under Outlook though to help reduce confusion for my end... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
duplicate names on voting tracking ??
Hi, An email I am tracking for voting responses seems to be tracking some recipients in duplicate. At first I thought that responses weren't being tracked... so I followed the advice given here and kept the responses in my inbox etc. but then noticed that they are tracked but becasue their names are on the lis... 3 Jun 2010 06:46
Outlook/Office suggestion
Hi, I use outlook daily for emails, contacts, calendars etc as well as merging contact information into word documents but in my line of work as a Clerical Administrator I often need to set up meetings but not actually attend them. Outlook 2007 has gone some of the way to making my work a lot easier, but st... 3 Jun 2010 06:46
Check To..., Cc... and Bcc... against a predefined list
Dear all, Let's assume I have 15 contacts in my contact list in Outlook. 5 contacts are clients and I would like to get an alert (e.g. a message before I send / background color of the message changes, when I add one of these five contacts), before I send the e-mail. The alert would allow me to review the m... 3 Jun 2010 05:40
linking Outlook 2007 calendar to Access 2007
I am trying to link bookings in our Acess 2007 database with an Outlook 2007 calendar and started following the Outlook: File > Export/ Import > Import from another program route ... but my choice for Access only comes up as Access 1997-2003 which, of course, doesn't find my database! Does anyone have any ide... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
Select Names: Contacts
When I send a file to mail recipient then select To: to select a contact in my address book the cursor shows the hour glass for up to 1 min before I can select anyone Anyone else having this problem? I thought it also did it when I selected New email as well but hasn't done it yet, but no doubt it will after I... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
Omit tracking information while printing a mail from sent items
When I want to print a message from my Sent Items folder, it also includes a page containing tracking information, i.e. who and when has read the messages. How can I print the message without the tracking information? I want to track the information but I don't want to include it while printing. ... 3 Jun 2010 02:25