First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
How to display email address of original sender when forwarding me
when using Outlook/Exchange environment. Outlook tends to resolve the email to display the name of accounts that are on the Global Address List. I need to forward the message with the email address information showing on the body so it can be parse by another software, however the original message text does not... 28 May 2010 14:53
error message 0x800c0133
how can i fix error message 0x800C133 ... 28 May 2010 12:40
Rules stopped working
I am running Outlook 2007. I have one voicemailbox with one rule (for emails from ceratin distro lists such as All Users to be deleted) that stopped working yesterday. I tried recreating the rule to no effect. I also have another user for whom I created a rule to autoforward all emails to an external email a... 28 May 2010 12:40
.N2K not working
I have a user (Outlook 2003) whose .N2K stopped working. I used the NK2 Viewer to try to clean it up a bit, but did not work. I recreated the user's profile in Outlook. I also made a back up copy of the .n2k file and renamed the backup to the new profile for the user. Still not working. Any other suggestions? ... 28 May 2010 12:40
html attachment preview not working o2k7
whenever i try to view a html attachment i get the warning that the attachment preview filter is not installed. i'm on o2k7 updated to the day on win xp sp3 any ideas? ... 28 May 2010 12:40
Outlook Advanced find searches
Hi, Johnny, This is helpful. I created a search and saved it in the Search Folder with the name "Custom Advanced Find". It has my advanced search specifications (Search the entire mailbox, Search Entire Message, and the Fields I want to see). To do a new search, I right click "Custom Advanced Find", and c... 28 May 2010 11:34
Menu bar not working (but visible)
I'm running Outlook 2003 on Win XP. I installed Office & Excel 2007 a few days ago (everything still worked in Outlook 2003) and this morning I installed Windows Updates. Outlook opens & I'm able to view, open and reply/fwd messages but I cannot click on the Menu bar (File, Edit, View, etc) or the icons below... 28 May 2010 11:34
problem w/ opening attachments in outlook..
every time I open an attachment in outlook, it opens in Power Point..I need it to open in a differnet format...i dont no how I set it to open only in PP, but I need to be able to open in differnet formats...like wmv ... 30 May 2010 14:21
This account is currently blocked from sending messages
I am getting the following message: 550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support. Please help I need to send an email urgently, my email address is bernice(a)techn... 28 May 2010 20:23
Hotmail and outlook
I am using Outlook to manage my hotmail account. This is fine on my old pc running Vista and Outlook 2007. However got a new machine and tried to set up the same arrangement (Windows 7 and Outlook 2007) but it only imports emails older than June 2009. Thought I would try the Outlook 2010 beta to see if the prob... 28 May 2010 11:34