First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
how to decrease the zoom factor of my "Reply To" emails
"Suddenly", my return emails have an increased zoom factor. My font size is the same (11) as the emails I'm reading, but if I choose "Reply", "Reply All", or "Forward", the zoom factor is higher and the font looks bigger (even though it has remained at 11). What can I do to make my reply emails the same zoom ... 25 May 2010 11:20
Anyway at all to remove cc: line from a new message?
The problem arises, as it seems it must eventually, that somebody types all those addresses into the cc: line instead of a bcc: line of a general announcement e-mail and potentially bad things happen. The world will discover the names of all one's customers. How can we take away cc:, just as we can add or remov... 27 May 2010 08:10
Outlook should improve moving messages to folders
I am using Outlook 2010. Would like to see message filing to include: 1. Suggestions of folders should be context based on previous moves from inbox for this user. 2. Ability to search for folder. Search results should show full path, perhaps as mouse-over ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Micr... 25 May 2010 11:20
Out of Office Assistant is not working
When trying to open Out Of Office Assistant it returns an error stating that "Outlook cannot display the Out of Office Assistant settings because the server is not available", but i am sending and receiving mail just fine. Any idea's? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx... 25 May 2010 09:07
adobe attachments open with blank screen
I receive attachments (pdf) and previously could open and read them. Suddenly they open as blank. I then send this to another PC and open it successfully, save as Word and return it to my PC.......... I use Windows XP Pro, Outlook 2003. I am using the free Trial 2007, and still it worked for the first 2 wee... 25 May 2010 14:40
How do I restore customized settings in Outlook 2003
I would like to open Outlook as I left it prior to using Outlook help, clicking detect and repair, and checking both boxes to restore shortcuts and discard customized settings to the default settings. ... 25 May 2010 06:57
error message opening links in outlook
when i click on a link in outlook, i get this message: this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. i never used to get this. how do i fix it? -- debbie ... 25 May 2010 06:57
Notifications don't show
Hello I have set "sound for new email" + "show an envelope icon" options enabled. But for some reason they work only if i have outlook window currenly open. In other words, if outlook is not the window currently open, and it's on the background, the notifications do not work. I don't get sound or envelope ic... 27 May 2010 18:11
error message on opening outlook 2007 re personal folders
I am running Outllok 2007 on a Windows 7 (64 bit) machine while running MS Office 2003 Word and Excel. Outlook 2003 would not work on this machine. All was fine for a couple of months, but now every time I open Outlook, I get a message telling me it wasn't shut down correctly and it needs to fix the personal ... 25 May 2010 03:44
Spell check box hides behind my outlook page & have to toggle
Often if I send a document the spellcheck will hide behind my outlook. Outlook is locked until the spell error is actioned in spellcheck so I cant minimise outlook to reveal the spellcheck box. I have to toggle between desktop and outlook to eventually reveal to carry on. How do I get spell check to always ap... 25 May 2010 01:35