From: PatWard on
I am using Outlook 2010. Would like to see message filing to include:
1. Suggestions of folders should be context based on previous moves from
inbox for this user.
2. Ability to search for folder. Search results should show full path,
perhaps as mouse-over

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b1d40a84-8886-40ce-8c4f-2ed74c5751ea&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general
From: Slipstick on

PatWard wrote:
> I am using Outlook 2010. Would like to see message filing to include:
> 1. Suggestions of folders should be context based on previous moves
> from
> inbox for this user.
> 2. Ability to search for folder. Search results should show full path,
> perhaps as mouse-over

1. The list is MRU based, not folder based.

2. If you search in the start menu (vista and win7) you will get the
full path.

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45730