First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
by using BCC
"hobbstamper" <hobbstamper(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1AE6BAE-BBBA-42EE-A529-25704486BD96(a)microsoft.com... : ... 25 May 2010 14:40
outlook connect wont work
I installed the outlook connector for hotmail and firts work well but after I do not know if I did something wrong but fail and now, on the mail account list is a mapi account that call it as unknow account. ... 25 May 2010 14:40
Logon Credential Prompts When Using Third Party Exchange Providers
After migrating to a third party Exchange provider (i.e. with an external domain) the MS Outlook clients with Full Exchange prompt for authentication credentials to sign-in with their password every time they open Outlook. Is there a setting or a script (or anything at all) that could be run or implemented in ... 25 May 2010 14:40
Outlook 2003 not printing attachment list
All users running Outlook 2003, with SP3 on Windows XP Pro SP3, no add-ins installed. All additional Windows and Office updates done as well. Some users can print the attachment list for HTML messages, while others cannot. One difference is a few users have the Outlook security set to Internet zone (they canno... 25 May 2010 13:33
Email Replies - Line Prefix
I'm an Outlook newbie. When replying to an email message in Outlook 2007 I have it set to prefix each line of the original message with “>” but it does not do that. Instead it prefixes each line of the original message with a vertical line | in the left margin. I've seen that vertical line occasionally whe... 25 May 2010 14:40
How do you locate creator of appointment?
I had a calender reminder appear in my outlook, yet the creator is not listed.How do you locate creator of appointment? ... 27 May 2010 08:10
error code 0x80070021
I get this error code when I'm trying to backup email in Outlook. Where are the error messages listed on the Microsoft website or any other website that is free? ... 25 May 2010 12:26
Attach a file to email from w/in the file, signature doesn't work
When in another file and want to attach it to an email, I go to the Send \ Email option within the file. When the Outlook message window comes up, the message is attached and normal but the signature isn't there. Is there a way to have the signature always there no matter how I start the email? ... 25 May 2010 12:26
howto remove thunderbird as default email client
I recently installed thunderbird solely as a news group client. Unfortunately the installation did a little more than I wanted. Prior to installing I could email a file directly from windows explorer using the "Send To"/"Mail Recipient" menus. I used to be able to select a file in windows explorer with a right ... 25 May 2010 15:47
caps lock
When I turn the caps lock on or off when in outlook, whatever I type does not show up. How can I rectify this? ... 27 May 2010 08:10