From: Yocalmama on
I get this error code when I'm trying to backup email in Outlook. Where are
the error messages listed on the Microsoft website or any other website that
is free?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Is Outlook closed when you try to back it up? Have you exited Outlook and
even made sure that the OUTLOOK.EXE process is not running?

--

Kathleen Orland