First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
archive.pst is not showing any emails
User recieved new computer, so in transfer of files to new computer I copied the archive.pst file. When trying to open file on new computer, (file size is about 25,000KB) the folder shows on the left reading pane, but says there are no items to show in this view. I have done this before many times, the is the f... 21 May 2010 13:56
Outlook 2007 Quick Click Category Does Not Stick
In Outlook 2007, you can set a category on a mail item by left- clicking on the item's flag area. You can set which category gets set by right-clicking, and selecting "Set Quick Click..." I choose another color. After stopping and restarting Outlook, it always gets reset to red. Any ideas on how to make this pe... 21 May 2010 12:49
Outlook 2010 - Quick Steps
Anyone else having issues with the new "Quick Steps" feature? I can't seem to get it to save e-mail addresses that I enter in the "To" line. When I click "Save" or "Finish" - nothing happens - I am forced to "Cancel" or "X" out. I think this tool could be very helpful - if I can get it to work. Any suggesti... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
send button disabled on draft on outlook 2007
A co worker sends me a draft of an email, and when i open it to send the send button is disabled. In prior versions of outlook, ctrl+f enabled the button. That no longer works. Is there a way to enable the button now? thanks John ... 21 May 2010 12:49
sub-eamil addresses
My email address has been compromised. I need to create sub-email addresses then use one for the default address. Help. I'm using Outlook. ... 21 May 2010 19:28
2007 outlook voice messages cause system reboot
after listening to 4 to 5 voice messages the computer does a reboot ... 21 May 2010 12:49
Outlook does not send message
Every now and then a message I try to send is saved in the Outbox but not in italics and it will not send. I've run a test on the settings and this comes back OK. Opening the messgae and trying send again does not help. Using Outlook 2003 and Bitdefender 2010 if the helps. There MAY be a connection to when... 24 May 2010 15:44
Outlook Syndicated Content (RSS) Directory Error
Hi. I use Outlook 2007 and have started trying to use the Outlook RSS Reader, but it doesn't seem to be working. I have subscribed to one RSS feed and added it directly into Outlook 2007 and the folder is showing that there are 10 new items (it has 10 in brackets), but every time I open the folder I just get t... 21 May 2010 08:25
Same Email message to recipients
Hi I have to each month send out notification to my customers who use Euros about the exchange rate for the coming months (its about 10 people). I know its not much but what a pain it is to send individual emails. As its each month as well I haev to try and remember who the euro peeps are What also i dont... 21 May 2010 09:31
outlook
active x controls not displayed when i post an email page not displaying correctly It says current settings prohibit running activeX controls on the page ... 21 May 2010 08:25