From: Robert M on
Every now and then a message I try to send is saved in the Outbox but not in
italics and it will not send. I've run a test on the settings and this comes
back OK. Opening the messgae and trying send again does not help. Using
Outlook 2003 and Bitdefender 2010 if the helps. There MAY be a connection to
when I updated to 2010 from Bitdefender 2009, but the problem did not start
on the same day.
--
Robert M
From: Robert M on
Now discovered that it seems to a problem with some messages where I reply or
forwrad. New messages seem OK.
--
Robert M

From: Jack B on
A friend had the same problem. It was corrected by updating to IE 8.

Jack

From: Tom Willett on
How is IE tied to Outlook?

"Jack B" <jslimp01nospam(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
:A friend had the same problem. It was corrected by updating to IE 8.
:
:
: Jack
:
:
: "Robert M" <RobertM(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: news:6E00D300-DE68-4CE6-98B5-823513A77259(a)microsoft.com...
: Now discovered that it seems to a problem with some messages where I reply
: or
: forwrad. New messages seem OK.
: --
: Robert M
:
:
: "Robert M" wrote:
:
: > Every now and then a message I try to send is saved in the Outbox but
not
: > in
: > italics and it will not send. I've run a test on the settings and this
: > comes
: > back OK. Opening the messgae and trying send again does not help.
Using
: > Outlook 2003 and Bitdefender 2010 if the helps. There MAY be a
connection
: > when I updated to 2010 from Bitdefender 2009, but the problem did not
: > start
: > on the same day.
: > --
: > Robert M
:
:

From: Jack B on
I have no idea why that worked (and maybe that was OE, not Outlook).

Jack

: