From: Squeeler on
Hi. I use Outlook 2007 and have started trying to use the Outlook RSS Reader,
but it doesn't seem to be working. I have subscribed to one RSS feed and
added it directly into Outlook 2007 and the folder is showing that there are
10 new items (it has 10 in brackets), but every time I open the folder I just
get the standardised "Outlook Syndicated Content (RSS) Directory" message and
a message saying an error has occurred with the scripts on this page - I
can't actually see any of the RSS updates as emails. Can anyone help me?!
From: Slipstick on

Squeeler wrote:
> Hi. I use Outlook 2007 and have started trying to use the Outlook RSS
> Reader,
> but it doesn't seem to be working. I have subscribed to one RSS feed
> and
> added it directly into Outlook 2007 and the folder is showing that
> there are
> 10 new items (it has 10 in brackets), but every time I open the folder
> I just
> get the standardised "Outlook Syndicated Content (RSS) Directory"
> message and
> a message saying an error has occurred with the scripts on this page -
> can't actually see any of the RSS updates as emails. Can anyone help
> me?!

Expand the RSS folder in the Navigation pane and select the subfolder
to read the feeds.

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)
Slipstick's Profile: http://www.outlookforums.com/member.php?userid=1