From: BABYPINK on
Hi

I have to each month send out notification to my customers who use Euros
about the exchange rate for the coming months (its about 10 people). I know
its not much but what a pain it is to send individual emails. As its each
month as well I haev to try and remember who the euro peeps are

What also i dont want them to see is each others email addresses as they are
competitors. SO my question is, how do I send out one eamil to a group of
recipients without them seeing who else it has gone to?
From: Pritesh on
If it would be appropriate, keep all of them in "BCC".

Otherwise you can try Mail-Merge feature.

--
Regards,
Pritesh

From: Slipstick on

BABYPINK wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have to each month send out notification to my customers who use
> Euros
> about the exchange rate for the coming months (its about 10 people). I
> know
> its not much but what a pain it is to send individual emails. As its
> each
> month as well I haev to try and remember who the euro peeps are
>
> What also i dont want them to see is each others email addresses as
> they are
> competitors. SO my question is, how do I send out one eamil to a group
> of
> recipients without them seeing who else it has gone to?

Is it always the same group of peeps? If so, make a distribution list
then put it in the BCC field. You could assign a category to the euro
peeps and use New message to command, then select and move the contacts
to the BCC field. Or use mail merge - you can do a merge by category too
(http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/merge/merge.asp)

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)
Slipstick's Profile: http://www.outlookforums.com/member.php?userid=1